MEN ACCUSED OF KILLING TWO TEENS PLEAD NOT GUILTY

The four men accused of killing two North Jersey teenagers earlier this month have pleaded not guilty to the crimes.  The four defendants were in a Newark courtroom on Tuesday and family members of the victims looked on as they pled not guilty.  19 year old Brendan Telvin and 17 year old Cheyanne Bond were both gunned down in separate incidents.  The case now gets put into the hands of a grand jury.

Comments

  1. Ronnie says:

    .

    ñïñ çà èíôó!!

  2. claude says:

    .

    áëàãîäàðþ!!